- Awarded to 10-12 of the most outstanding entering freshmen on a competitive basis
- This scholarship is worth approximately $75,000, which covers tuition and **housing for four years of undergraduate study, as well as $6,000 for study abroad and $4,000 for undergraduate research
- Non-resident students may also receive a scholarship to cover up to 100% of the out-of-state portion of tuition
- Presidential Scholarships replace Academic Excellence and Colvard Future Leader Scholarships
- Minimum 30 ACT (1390 SAT)
- Outstanding high school academic record with a scholarship GPA of 3.75
- Exceptional high school and community leadership
**Disclosures: Fully covers cost of double-occupancy on-campus residence hall space for up to four years. Additional details about maintaining the housing scholarship and options for the third and fourth year are available at housing.msstate.edu/scholarships.