- This scholarship covers tuition, fees, *room and board, research fellowships, and books for four years of undergraduate study
- Non-resident students may also receive a scholarship to cover up to 100% of the out-of-state portion of tuition
- Presidential Scholarships replace Academic Excellence Scholarships
- Minimum 30 ACT or 1330 SAT
- Outstanding high school academic record with a scholarship GPA of 3.75 or higher
- Exceptional high school and community leadership
*Fully covers double-occupancy on-campus housing for up to four years, with an option to partially cover off-campus housing for the third and fourth year.